- Governance Guiding Principles
- An overview of our services
- Funding IP litigation in Scotland
- Senscot Legal Summer Offer
- Blog: What next for charities after Brexit?
- The separate personality of the Scottish Limited Partnership and the impact for insolvency/restructuring assignments
- Moffat community to take control of local woodland
- Charity Regulator Consult on Disqualifications Powers, Reporting Problems
- Just 2% of charity’s income went on those it supported
- Glasgow to host Homeless World Cup
- Scotland’s charity regulator wants to know how SORP can be improved as part of a wide ranging consultation taking place with England and Wales’ Charity Commission.
- The Small Business and Enterprise Act
- Is charity status right for you?